Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated January 21, 2019
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,Get to the heart of history, music, art and traditions in the British Isles with Globus and Cosmos. Their escorted Undiscovered Britain vacations go off the beaten path in England, Scotland and Wales -- travel to seaside villages, quiet hamlets and unspoiled landscapes. You'll also see the places linked to legends in life and lore, from William Shakespeare and the Loch Ness Monster to Winston Churchill, the Beatles and Harry Potter.
I'll tell you about some of these itineraries in today's newsletter, but first, here are some money-saving offers from Globus and Cosmos for our customers.
Save 7.5% off select Globus trips in Britain, Europe, the U.S. and more when you book by January 29.
Save $300 per couple off the air-inclusive price of Globus Europe trips.
Save $600 to $800 per couple off Iceland vacations with Globus, or save $500 per couple off Iceland departures with Cosmos. These deals are combinable with select offers.
Save 5% off Globus trips in Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Save $550 per couple off the air-inclusive price of select Australia and New Zealand trips with Globus or Cosmos (or save $700 per couple when you upgrade to premium economy air). This can be combined with other offers.
The escorted vacations of Globus incorporate VIP access to top attractions, with no waiting in line, as well as the company's signature "Local Favorites," which are special experiences that help you see the destination like a local.
Cosmos combines the freedom of independent travel with the benefits of group travel, all at an unbelievable value.
Click here to see all Undiscovered Britain tours from Globus and Cosmos, or read about a few of the itineraries below.
Globus offers the brand-new Britain Uncovered itinerary, where guests can delve into the long history of Exeter, a city on the River Exe with evidence of settlement before the Romans' arrival around A.D. 50. See the remains of a Cistercian abbey in the Wye Valley of Wales, ride a steam train through Cumbria and hear stories of the Battle of Culloden in the Scottish Highlands.
Hidden Treasures of Southern England highlights rolling landscapes, seaside resorts and hot springs. See the honey-colored stone buildings and thatched-roof cottages of the Cotswolds, and take a ferry to the Isle of Wight, a favorite spot among sailing enthusiasts. In the heart of the city of Bath, you can view the remarkably well-preserved Roman baths that still flow with hot water from underground springs.
Cosmos provides a nice balance of city and country attractions on British Highlights. Guests visit London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Chester, as well as the serene Lake District and Gretna Green, dubbed Scotland's most romantic village (having welcomed eloping couples since 1754).
England Explorer and Scotland Explorer are among the offerings of Cosmos Lite, a new type of escorted vacation introduced by Cosmos. Cosmos Lite provides an a la carte touring style that lets you schedule your day as you please. The upfront price includes the essentials of a traditional Cosmos getaway -- accommodations, ground transportation, daily breakfast and the expertise of a Tour Director who accompanies your group. Beyond that, you are free to customize each day your way, choosing optional excursions that fit your interests, pace and budget.
Cosmos Lite tours also are offered in Italy, Spain, Portugal and other destinations. Click here to see all of them.
Here are this week's Top 10 Globus and Cosmos Tours. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Scottish Escape, 7 days with Globus. Begins in Glasgow and ends in Edinburgh. Starting at $799. Departs February 10 and March 10 & 31, 2019.
2) England Explorer, 7 days with Cosmos. Begins and ends in London. Starting at $899. Departures from April 27 through October 12, 2019.
3) Scotland Explorer, 7 days with Cosmos. Begins in Edinburgh and ends in Glasgow. Starting at $899. Departures from April 28 through October 13, 2019.
4) British Highlights, 6 days with Cosmos. Begins in London and ends in Edinburgh. Starting at $999. Departures from April 15 through October 7, 2019.
5) Scottish Outlander Adventure, 7 days with Cosmos. Begins and ends in Glasgow. Starting at $1,199. Departures from May 12 through September 29, 2019.
6) Hidden Treasures of Southern England, 6 days with Globus. Begins and ends in London. Save 7.5%, plus receive an additional $300 per couple discount when you book air. Starting at $1,549. Departures from May 7 through October 1, 2019.
7) Bonnie Scotland, 7 days with Globus. Begins in Glasgow and ends in Edinburgh. Save 7.5%, plus receive an additional $300 per couple discount when you book air. Starting at $1,599. Departures from April 18 through September 26, 2019.
8) Britain Sampler, 9 days with Globus. Begins and ends in London. Save 7.5%, plus receive an additional $300 per couple discount when you book air. Starting at $2,079. Departures from April 27 through October 5, 2019.
9) Britain Uncovered, 12 days with Globus. Begins in London and ends in Edinburgh. Save 7.5%, plus receive an additional $300 per couple discount when you book air. Starting at $2,699. Departures from May 25 through September 21, 2019.
10) Scottish Highlands & Islands, 14 days with Globus. Begins and ends in Glasgow. Save 7.5%, plus receive an additional $300 per couple discount when you book air. Starting at $3,389. Departures from April 20 through September 28, 2019.
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at email@example.com and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Vacations To Go